- This Issue
- Mandala for 2014
- Mandala for 2013
- Mandala for 2012
- Mandala for 2011
- Mandala for 2010
- Mandala for 2009
- Mandala for 2008
- Mandala for 2007
- Mandala for 2006
- Mandala for 2005
- Mandala for 2004
- Mandala for 2003
- Mandala for 2002
- Mandala for 2001
- Mandala for 2000
- Older Archives
- Mandala eZine December 2011
- Mandala eZine August 2011
- Mandala eZine May 2011
- Mandala eZine February 2011
- Mandala eZine December 2010
- Mandala eZine August 2010
- Mandala eZine May 2010
- Mandala eZine February 2010
- Mandala eZine December 2009
- Mandala eZine August 2009
- Mandala eZine May 2009
- Mandala eZine February 2009
- Mandala eZine December 2008
Mandala Publications offers two ways to advertise: Mandala magazine, the official publication of the Foundation for the Preservation of the Mahayana Tradition and online advertising on the Mandala website. Mandala Publications offer advertisers a global reach to a Buddhist-centered audience. Mandala Publications are a benefit of the Friends of FPMT program. Discount packages are available for advertising within more than one Mandala publication. Contact Advertising Manager Michael Jolliffe for details. Readership: 12,000 worldwide.
Mandala Magazine Advertising Rates
Black & White
Covers – 4 Color
|2,3 (booked permanently)||$530||$488||$449|
|1/2 Page on 2,3 (booked permanently)||$330||$300||$270|
Closing Dates 2013
|Issue||Reservations||Materials Due||On Sale|
|January-March 2014||October 26||November 11||December 6|
|April-June 2014||January 25||February 10||March 5|
|July-September 2014||April 26||May 12||June 4|
|October-December 2014||July 26||August 4||September 2|
Format of the magazine: 8 1/4″ x 10 3/4″ 60 pages, saddle bound
Mandala Magazine Ad Sizes and Specifications
- Advertisers must sign an Order Confirmation.
- Cancellations will not be accepted after the closing dates.
- The publisher reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisement which in his/her opinion does not conform to the standards of Mandala.
- Publisher assumes no liability if for any reason it becomes necessary to omit an advertisement.
- The publisher’s liability for any error will not exceed the cost of the space unit.
- The advertiser or advertising agency assumes liability for any and all claims that are a result of advertisements printed.
- If new copy is not furnished by advertiser by closing date of any issue, then the publisher will repeat the last inserted advertisement.
- Materials must conform to the specifications described on the current Specifications Sheet
- Tagged: mandala
Subscribe to our Feed
1632 SE 11th Avenue
Portland, OR 97214-4702
Office Telephone: (503) 808-1588
Toll free [US only]: (866) 808-3302
Fax: (503) 232-0557
About Mandala Publications
Mandala Publications is the official publication of the Foundation for the Preservation of the Mahayana Tradition (FPMT), an international charitable organization founded by two Tibetan Buddhist masters, Lama Thubten Yeshe (1935-1984) and Lama Thubten Zopa Rinpoche. FPMT is a vibrant international community, with a network of 160 affiliate centers, projects and services, and members in more than 30 countries.
Mandala print magazine is published in January, April, July and October. Mandala is available via the Friends of FPMT program.