- This Issue
- Mandala eZine December 2011
- Mandala eZine August 2011
- Mandala eZine May 2011
- Mandala eZine February 2011
- Mandala eZine December 2010
- Mandala eZine August 2010
- Mandala eZine May 2010
- Mandala eZine February 2010
- Mandala eZine December 2009
- Mandala eZine August 2009
- Mandala eZine May 2009
- Mandala eZine February 2009
- Mandala eZine December 2008
FPMT News Around the World Submission Guidelines
Mandala’s “FPMT News Around the World” shares the stories and news from the international community of FPMT centers, projects and service as well as provides updates on His Holiness the Dalai Lama, FPMT spiritual director Lama Zopa Rinpoche and other FPMT lamas and teachers. Submitting stories is a great way to connect with students and centers from around the world for the purposes of educating, inspiring and rejoicing.
If you are an FPMT center, project, service or study group and would like to submit your news, please read the following guidelines:
- News submissions should be sent by a staff member or volunteer authorized to engage in publicity activities on the center, project or service’s behalf.
- Story submission should be 250-400 words long and should be focused on recent newsworthy events and activities at your center, project or service. We are looking for stories that are inspirational or educational, such as news of the completion of a building project or holy object, recent successful teaching events and special celebrations, acts of exceptional devotion and/or service to the spreading of Dharma, geshe updates and so forth. Examples can be seen on the FPMT New Around the World blog. Feel free to include links to photo galleries, video and web pages with supporting information.
- 1-3 high-quality photos with complete caption information should be submitted with the story. High-resolution photographs are preferred.
Submissions can either be uploaded or emailed directly to us.
- For email submissions, please contact us, asking for the submission email address.
- If you are uploading your story, please use our uploads page and contact us to confirm that we’ve received your submission.
Mandala will make every effort to publish story that have been submitted to us. If you have questions, please contact us.
For other submissions to Mandala, please refer to our About page.
Subscribe to our Feed
1632 SE 11th Avenue
Portland, OR 97214-4702
Office Telephone: (503) 808-1588
Toll free [US only]: (866) 808-3302
Fax: (503) 232-0557
About Mandala Publications
Mandala Publications is the official publication of the Foundation for the Preservation of the Mahayana Tradition (FPMT), an international charitable organization founded by two Tibetan Buddhist masters, Lama Thubten Yeshe (1935-1984) and Lama Thubten Zopa Rinpoche. FPMT is a vibrant international community, with a network of 160 affiliate centers, projects and services, and members in more than 30 countries.
Mandala print magazine is published in January, April, July and October. Mandala is available via the Friends of FPMT program.