- This Issue
- Mandala eZine December 2011
- Mandala eZine August 2011
- Mandala eZine May 2011
- Mandala eZine February 2011
- Mandala eZine December 2010
- Mandala eZine August 2010
- Mandala eZine May 2010
- Mandala eZine February 2010
- Mandala eZine December 2009
- Mandala eZine August 2009
- Mandala eZine May 2009
- Mandala eZine February 2009
- Mandala eZine December 2008
The new print issue of Mandala is in the mail and our new online edition is live!
Here are some highlights from this issue’s online content:
- New photos of His Holiness the Dalai Lama’s travels, including to Maitripa College’s Dalai Lama Environmental Summit and FPMT International Office in Portland, Oregon, U.S.
- Photos of Lama Zopa Rinpoche’s tour of Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong
- An interview with Canadian scientist David Suzuki on His Holiness and the environment
- And much, much more …
To receive the print edition of Mandala, featuring coverage of Lama Zopa Rinpoche’s Asia Tour and His Holiness’ visit to Maitripa College and FPMT International Office, become a Friend of FPMT by the end of June. We’ll send you the new issue right away as well as a link to an electronic version.
To keep up with all of the new stories from Mandala, including our “FPMT News Around the World” blog and Ven. Roger Kunsang’s “Life on the Road with Lama Zopa Rinpoche,” subscribe to our RSS feed, which will send new posts directly to your email inbox.
Subscribe to our Feed
1632 SE 11th Avenue
Portland, OR 97214-4702
Office Telephone: (503) 808-1588
Toll free [US only]: (866) 808-3302
Fax: (503) 232-0557
About Mandala Publications
Mandala Publications is the official publication of the Foundation for the Preservation of the Mahayana Tradition (FPMT), an international charitable organization founded by two Tibetan Buddhist masters, Lama Thubten Yeshe (1935-1984) and Lama Thubten Zopa Rinpoche. FPMT is a vibrant international community, with a network of 160 affiliate centers, projects and services, and members in more than 30 countries.
Mandala print magazine is published in January, April, July and October. Mandala is available via the Friends of FPMT program.